Thursday, July 10, 2008

My owl has arrived and I have the best spoiler ever!!!!

I could not believe my parcel when I opened it! I was truly spoiled! Here is a picture of the entire package
DSCI0315



Here is my new "Sexy Slytherin" sock yarn that I cannot wait to make into a pair of socks!



This is of Bella sniffing the beautiful blue yarn that was also in my package!

My new owl and "potter" stitch markers.

Here is my bag that was "stuffed" with goodies, some polka dot notecards, bamboo needles size 3, a journal, a calculator, a package of SOAK (which I've been wanting to try!), oh and not pictured (they are in my backpack!!!) Socks Soar on Two Circular Needles by Cat Bordhi and Favorite Socks by Interweave Knits. I will be using all of this to be making lots of socks!!! Thank you so much Morgan!!!!!!!!! I LOVE my package!

2 comments:

Esme said...

That's one of my favorite kind of bags and yours is super-dooper. And the goodies.....

Kati said...

I'm so glad you liked everything. Those are two of my favorite books. I can't wait to see what you decide to make. Plus - Soak is awesome!! I use it all the time for quilts and knits. I get mine from The Loopy Ewe online. It's really great.