Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I got it!!!!!!!!!! Hermione Bagnold is amazing!!!!

My kit came today!!! Hermione Bagnold is amazing!!! Here's Bella checking it out for me! She gave me the okay to open each little package!

So here's all my little packages, all wrapped up in Harry wrapping paper!! And Bella's ear on the side, she had just turned away and that floppy ear made it into the picture.

Here's my whole kit with Bella in the way, she's such photo hog!!!! There is 2 skeins of Knit Picks Essential Kettle Hand-Dyed in Wine and Gold, a set of Knit Picks Harmony size 2 circulars, a set of Australian animal stitch markers, coffee!, a gryffindor statue, Bella got a stuffed owl and some bones which she promptly swiped!!!

And the most amazing bag!!! I couldn't get the color to come out right. It's a deep royal purple and has Knit Picks Harmony needles at the top of the bag. I wouldn't want to have given it up either!!! It is already filled with all of my belongings!!!!

Oh, and this didn't make it into the picture, uh, because I was wearing it!!!! It also didn't photograph well, it is red venetian glass beads with little flowers on it! This is definately going to be on my wrist everyday!!!!
Thanks Hermione!!! I love it!!!!

1 comment:

Hermione Bagnold said...

Yay!!!! I'm so glad you got it and enjoyed it! :D I have to make myself a bag like that, now! LOL LOL LOL