Saturday, August 8, 2009

Camping trip with my girls!!!

So, last weekend I went camping with my brother, his on/off girlfriend and their respective daughters. I had a great time with the little girls, but my brother and his girldfriend not so much!

Here is a picture from our fishing spot. It was about 6:15 in the morning and still foggy. My favorite part of the day at the park!!!


Here is my niece, Brianna, swerious fisherwoman here! She has a whole wad of fishing gear!

Here is Patty, she is the only one of the five of us to catch a fish!! She was so scared of it, I'm suprised I got a picture!

And here are the girls just chillin!!! They sat here watching the park. I cheated and stayed in my parents camper this time. Normally I do camp in a tent, but it was the end of July and the only way that Brianna could have gone was if I went, so I said camper!





No comments: