Friday, October 23, 2009

Pictures as promised....

Here are the pictures that I have promised, I have tried to upload these several times this week! This is my baby niece, Paige, she is 11 days old here. She's now 6 1/2 weeks. I'm hoping to get more pictures tomorrow. She was 6 pounds, 10 ounces, 20 inches long. She got really sick right after she was born with extremely high bilirubin numbers, but she's all better now.

Here I am with Paige!

This is Paige's pinwheel sweater. The colors did not photograph well, but it's so pretty, it's blues and purples. I am now working on the sleeves. I am deviating from the pattern, I don't think the sleeves on the pattern are cohesive with the rest of the sweater.

And here's Bella, had to throw a picture of her in! She was rooting around under the blankets as I was trying to take pictures of the sweater!

1 comment:

Hermione Bagnold said...

Many congratulations on the new niece!!! She is ADORABLE!!!