Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Less than a week....

Until the this election is over and NO MORE political ads. I am SSSSOOOOO tired of the commercials on tv and radio, junk mail and phone calls. This morning the hubs and I were watching the news before work and one commercial break was nothing but commercials. We recieved 5 ads in the mail and I have talked to the Democratic National Committee several times because I won't tell them if/who I've committed to voting for. I still have 6 days to decide, leave me alone. I just want it all to be over. I don't need anyone trying to persuade me one way or another.

I am loving the weather we are having this week, but then again I LOVE cold weather!!! I love everything about winter, snow, cold, snow days!!!! And it also lessens my allergies. I love snow days. I make my great-grandmother's chicken and noodles. She made them all the time when I was a kid. They are so good and warming. Yesterday was her birthday, she would have been 95. She passed away 2 years ago. I have my love of knitting from her.

I found out last night that my cousin is now expecting a baby in June. They just had one this last June! So another baby to knit for!!!

No comments: