Friday, December 12, 2008

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Definately wrapping paper
2. Real tree or Artificial? Has to be real
3. When do you put up the tree? We typically buy one the day after Thanksgiving and then spend the next day decoration.
4. When do you take the tree down? After New Year's, depends on when I have to go back to school
5. Do you like eggnog? LOVE IT!!!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Mary Lou Retton leotard in 1984, I had just turned 5!
7. Hardest person to buy for? The hubs
8. Easiest person to buy for? My mom or the princess niece
9. Do you have a nativity scene? No, but I have one picked out, just can't afford it and my mom won't let me have the one I always put out as a kid.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Only mail.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? The ugly music box from my evil grandmother last year
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Mickey's Christmas Carol. I love most Christmas movies, the cheesier the better!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? All year long
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Not usually, but I have.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Mom's Christmas breakfast, we have the same thing every year and only on Christmas.
16. Lights on the tree? Yes and everything else!
17. Favorite Christmas song? Carol of the Bells, God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen (had a solo in high school!), anything TSO
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Go to mom and dad's on Christmas morning in PJ's!
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? Yes.
20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Depends on whose house we are at. We only go to the MIL on Christmas Eve out of obligation. Then go to church. We spend Christmas day at my parents. We celebrate with the FIL sometime before New Year's because he get's paid too well to not work Christmas. I prefer Christmas morning.
21. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? My "bah humbug" husband.
22. Favorite ornament theme or color? I love red and green trees. But I also love sentimental ornaments.
23. What do you want for Christmas this year? A baby
24. Angel on the tree top or a star? A star. The angel is too expensive to put on the tree, so it sits on a table close by.
25. Favorite Christmas dinner? Anything at my parents.

No comments: