Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Hooray for snow!!!

Students and teachers alike love snow. Why, you ask? SNOW DAYS!!!! My students kept asking me yesterday if I thought that we would have a snow day today, I kept saying no, it's not going to snow enough. Well, I was wrong, as I was watching the news a 10:03 last night, my school's name showed up as being canceled for the day!!!! We only had a half day with students, so it was probably a good idea to cancel for the day! I get to stay home snuggled up on the couch with the pups and watch a CSI marathon and drool over Nick Stokes!

I'm getting sick, I have a head cold. Now it's settling into my chest. Not good. I've already had bronchitis once this fall, now I'm getting it again. I can't really afford (time and money) to go to the doctor, get the expensive antibiotic (because I'm lucky enough to be allergic to the cheap antibiotics) and cough syrup right now. I've gone through so many Kleenex's in the last 2 days!

No comments: