Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Updates and Goals



Here I am, four years later updating my blog. Life has been so busy that I just forgot about it. Life as a mom of two little boys who are very active with school, scouts, and sports, just fills up my time! I have several projects going on right now, I'll discuss a couple of those.

In 2018, I completed:
20 Hats
14 Pairs of Socks
3 Shawls
1 Baby Vest

Here is a screen shot of my Ravelry page to show these projects!
 

For 2019, I have set some lofty goals. My boys have both asked if I could make hats for their classmates, I told them I could, but for next school year. I need to get started ASAP! M has also asked for a cardigan, in fingering weight. Oy. I may see if I can get him to change his mind to something Worsted Weight!

Here is my Crafty Bingo card:
I have a lot of things on here!

I have already finished the Snowflake socks I cast on New Years Day, J promptly swiped them! He is quite proud of them, he is totally knitworthy!

And finally, J asked me to make him a Patrick Mahomes hat, he saw a picture of a kid wearing a store bought one and asked if I could make them one. I'm trying. It will take longer than a normal hat. He hasn't seen my start of it yet. I'll post a new photo tomorrow when I get more than one row completed!




No comments: