Saturday, September 13, 2008

HSKS6 Questionaire

Potter Name: Madam Ferula McGonagall

Rav ID: stitchinsteph

I am allergic to: cats, dust, smoke

Pets that I have: I have an 8 month old puppy, does the hubs count?

My favorite yarn: depends on what I am making.

If you are a Ravenclaw, do you prefer the film colors or the book colors? N/A

My favorite flavor: chocolate, caramel...

My favorite holiday: Halloween, Thanksgiving or Christmas - Christmas, got married 12 days before!!!

I would like to receive a: (Sock kit, scarf kit or yarn dyeing kit) Probably sock kit

List your favorite brand of needles or hooks, including size and length: circs - addi turbos - 24" - I use 2 circs method, dpns - wooden or metal, not bamboo, 6"

Is there a brand that you are dying to try?: Nope

I've participated in HSKS: (How many times have you participated in HSKS swaps?) this is my 4th year

Do you have a birthday during this swap? If so which day? Yep, November 16!!!

No comments: