Saturday, November 15, 2008

Disappointed and depressed...so let's eat ice cream!

Ok, a year ago tomorrow, the hubs did the sweetest thing for me. He bought me Celine Dion tickets for her concert here in KC tonight. So I've been planning and getting excited for this concert. I have wanted to see her in concert since 1992 when I heard her first song on the radio. Yes, I still remember this! So Tuesday night, after my parents took me to dinner for my birthday, my dad calls me. He tells me that I'm "not going to your concert on Saturday." Knowing my dad, I thought he was yanking my chain. He wasn't. No, she is sick and has postponed several shows. Now. I've had my tickets for a year now. I have to wait 2 more months before she comes back to KC. I've been bummed all week about this. At least I still get to go, but I am still disappointed!!!

For my birthday from my parents, I got a Cuisenart Ice Cream freezer! I've already made 2 batches. An Orange Sherbet, but it was REALLY sour. And today, I made an Egg Nog ice cream. It's still in the freezer waiting for the hubs to get home from work!

Today I went and had blood drawn a second time. Checking progesterone levels again. My doctor thinks everything has been working, just double checking up one everything. My temperature has been up for about 10 days now. So, we're just waiting to see the results from this blood test.

No comments: