Monday, November 3, 2008

House plans.........

The hubs and I have spent a while trying to find the perfect house for us. I know, with the market as a buyers market, you'd think it wouldn't be that difficult. But having a grandfather who taught construction and is a former licensed home inspector and a father who has built more houses than I can count makes it difficult to find one that meets their standards. So, I was posed with another option. I was offered to buy some land from my dad! And the hubs agreed. We are going to buy 10 acres and build a house. YEAH!!!! So we have been looking at plans, I think we may have found one that will fit our needs. We are altering it a bit and then by grandfather will design it for us and draw the plans. Now we just have to do the legal stuff in buying the land first.

No comments: