Sunday, November 9, 2008

Rude and inconsiderate people...

Ok, so I work part time at a retail clothing store. I started as a favor to a friend for the summer and have continued through the fall, it's my yarn spending money! I can buy what I want and not have to feel quilty! Anyway, I know the job expectations and requirements of this position. Help customers, put clothes away, keep the store clean, etc. However, there comes a point where the people that come in are just rude and inconsiderate. I understand that people come to a store, try one clothes and don't buy everything they try one. But seriously, DO THEY HAVE TO THROW THE CLOTHES ON THE FLOOR?!?!?!? I walk into the fitting rooms several times on a daily basis and it looks like my bedroom as a teenager. Clothes and hangers EVERYWHERE!! Do people not have any respect for their fellow man that they can't even hang the clothes back up? Or at the vary least, fold them and lay them on the bench in the fitting room? While I do work at the store, I'm not their maid. Today it was from a 12-year old child. What are we teaching our children?

Ok, thanks for listening to my ranting and raving. Going to bed now!

No comments: