Sunday, January 4, 2009

OH. MY. GOSH!!!!! Best night EVER!!!!


Last night the hubs and I attended the Celine Dion concert at the Sprint Center. It was nothing short of amazing. She sang all the good songs and some new ones. This was by far the best concert that I have ever been to and well worth the pricetag. I will definately be going when she comes back. This was the best birthday present ever!
Setlist:
I Drove All Night
The Power of Love
Taking Chances
It’s All Coming Back to Me Now
Because You Loved Me
To Love You More
Eyes on Me
All by Myself
I’m Alive
Shadow of Love
Fade Away
I’m Your Angel
Alone
Pour que tu m’aimes encore
My Love
The Prayer
Soul medley: Sex Machine, Soul Man, Lady Marmalade, Respect, I Got the Feelin’ It’s a Man’s, Man’s, Man’s World
Love Can Move Mountains
Encore:
River Deep, Mountain High
My Heart Will Go On.

1 comment:

Hermione Bagnold said...

Oh, wow!!! That sounds like it was an AMAZING concert! Celine ROCKS!