Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Why is life not fair?

The hubs and I have been trying for a baby since about April of last year with now luck. We knoe that I have ovulated maybe twice since then. I have been on 3 different medications to induce ovulation too.

So tonight, the hubs and I were watching the local news tonight and there was a story about a 4 month old that was murdered recently. He suffered from severe malnutrition and weighed less at 4 months when he died than he did when he was born.

Why do people like this get babies and we can't. I know that my purpose in life is to be a mother. There is nothing that I want more than to have a baby. So why does this happen. I have several students that are either pregnant or have children. They can't even take care of themselves, more or less a child. I don't get this.

No comments: