Tuesday, February 12, 2008

It's only Tuesday?!?!?

Oh my, this is already a long week! I was out of the classroom yesterday for a competition for my muggle students. Today we had a 3-hour department meeting after school to work on curriculum! Oh my, that's the worst part of teaching!!! I HATE writing curriculum!

Well my ankle is much better, I am able to walk and do most of my therapy from the doctor. It's still pretty sore. I thank everyone so much for all of the nice comments. And thanks to my spoiler for sending me an e-card. It was perfect! How did you know that I love strawberries!

I have been working on a project for my grandmother, it's a calendar that has all of our family pictures throughout. It's been really fun working with all of my family to get all the pictures. So far I only have pictures from 2 of her 4 kids. I guess they'll just be left out if they don't send them!

1 comment:

Lady Felula the Forgetful said...

It was complete luck that I picked just the right e-card! But I'm really glad it worked out that way and you're on the mend. :) Your yarn came today and I'm really pleased with it. Eeee!