Sunday, March 1, 2009

Great bargains at the lake!!

My mom, sister and I braved the weather and went to the lake on Friday and Saturday to do some shopping. As you can see, I got some great stuff. At the Children's Place, I bought the princess niece an outfir for $6, I bought 2 shirts for Patty (brother's girlfriend's little girl) for $3 each, 2 packs of onesies for a diaper cake for $1.99 and $2.99 each, 2 pairs of baby socks for $.99 each, a stocking hat for a future child of mine for $2.99, a pair of space pajamas for a future child of mine also for $2.99 and a puppy hat for $.99. At the Crocs outlet store, I bought the hubs a pair of crocs for $14.99 (they are on his feet, not in the picture!), a pair of crocs sandles for me, a pair of Mary Jane crocs in purple and a pair of flip flops for the princess niece, and a pair of little green crocs for a future child for $4.99 each. A few baby items for the diaper cake for 1.99 and 2.99 at Tuesday Morning. I also got a few shirts for me for school and a few more little things. We had a great trip, but fought the snow all day yesterday. They closed the mall early too!!!

No comments: