Sunday, March 9, 2008

What letter!!!!

You answer with the first letter of your first name, and no repeating if the person you got it from has the same first initial.

I did muggle terms, I couldn't think of enough HP terms.

What is your name....................Madam Ferula McGonagall (I'll be using M for Madam, even thnough it's technically a title)
4 Letter Word........................Mama - what I'm trying to become!
Vehicle..............................Malibu - what I drive
City.................................Maryville - where I went to college
Boy Name.............................Mason
Girl Name............................Madeleine - what I want to name said child
Alcoholic Drink......................Mai Tai - would love to be sitting on the beach in Hawaii drinking these!
Occupation...........................Mother
Something you wear...................Moldy robes - like Ron wore in Goblet of Fire
Celebrity............................Michael Vartan - ooh, what a hottie!
Food.................................Meatballs - my mom's are the best!
Something found in a bathroom........Mud mask
Reason for Being Late................Mismatched shoes
Cartoon Character....................Marvin the Martian - my favorite cartoon character
Something You Shout..................Move over! - usually to the hubs in our very small kitchen!
Animal...............................Monkey - I would love to have a pet one, besides the said hubs!
Body part............................Muscle

No comments: